NSW - Procedure
As the procedures vary for all participants, we have established pages on this website titled according to your position:
- Shipping Company
All procedures have in common:
- The Captain sends the filled EUREPORT-spreadsheet to the local agent.
- Exemption 1: the agency can ask the Captain to send the filled forms directly.
- Exemption 2: The Captain intends to pass the Kiel-Canal without nominating an agent. In this case, please send the filled forms directly to EUREPORT GmbH.
- The agency will receive an answer shortly containing the VISIT-ID or „Call reference“ which will identify this single port call.
- In case of the exemptions above, the Captain will receive these reply mails directly.
- After we have finished the gathering of the data, EUREPORT GmbH will send an email to the agent (or the Captain) containing
- OK, if all data is correct
- Information, if data is missing or not clear/wrong
- Before departure, the Single Windows require data which the Captain can send by email to the agent or directly to EUREPORT GmbH.
Here you can find an overview of the procedure.